Sunday 31 July 2011

Thirsty explorer...searching for the reason...

My place Uttaranchal, also called as “Devbhoomi”, land of God...
I really feel privileged to born and brought up in a place which is so close to the nature.
I personally think being so close to the nature gives you an opportunity to explore the universe more and more. So sad I never explored much L

Newton discovered the law of gravity. The first time the Gravity thought came into his mind, he was lying under the Apple tree, in the surroundings of nature not in a typical science lab.  Gravity is among some basic facts of this universe because of which I am able to type this.

The word discovery and invention both are quite different in their context. In my opinion discovery is science and invention is maths. Newton discovered the law of Gravity and lot of inventions were made on the basis of gravity.    

I personally admire Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein very much. Both of them discovered the laws of Universe because of those, some brilliant minds are inventing really brilliant things to make our life more and more comfortable.

Everytime nature gives us the opportunity to think and to invent something new. The Supremacy God almighty has already crafted this beautiful Universe, we just need some brilliant minds to explore the reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment