Sunday 5 August 2012

Smile...


“When you are going for lunch?” asked my colleague. “mmm...I am stuck with this, will give 1 more try,” I said. “ohh, ok ok...you know we have a meeting today,” my colleague reminded me. “Ohh...then I have to go,” I said and picked up my tiffin.
I put my Tiffin stuff in bowls and was waiting for oven, as it was having tiffin of that chubby girl. “I always think of having something from food court, but end up with my tiffin ,” girl said to her lunchmate. I think 2 minutes are enough for tiffin, but here I can see it’s more than that. “It’s done, can you please,” I asked the chubby girl. “Ohh...thanks,” she replied back. And what was that unusual thing oven got off when I put my plate inside. Yes very unusual, it was serving throughout the day even when Northern power grid was down.

“Ohh...sorry,” said the girl. Her expression was like a kid, asking for sorry after messing up the whole lunch table. I looked at her like,’ Why are you feeling sorry kid, it’s just a fluctuation’. I really wanted to do that ‘googly woogly woosh’ act with her cheeks. “It’s ok...just a fluctuation I guess...now power grid is up,” I said. She smiled back just like an innocent kid, the real smile syncing up with her eyes...  
Really real things are so rare and powerful. With that real smile pantry area was smiling again and the oven got life back.
I wish every smile I see, could have that intensity...

No comments:

Post a Comment