Thursday 16 October 2014

I am sure...just lock it...

X, a Mechanical Engineering third year guy, was standing in gallery with his friends. Y, a Computer Science & Engineering third year girl, was approaching towards gallery. X was fully charged with the motivational forces from his friends. 

'Hi', X said.
 Y with surprise eyes from her frameless specs,' Yes'.
X with unlimited hopes in his eyes ‘Hi, this is X’.
'Ok', Y said.
'Will you be my friend?' X said.
Y with the intense curiosity 'why?'
X inside his mind 'Ohh my Y... you don’t know me...every morning I see you standing there, waiting for the college bus... generally I don't wear helmet while driving, but I wear when I cross you in the morning... there is something special in you...you are my heroin'.

X uttered some words 'Are you sure?'
'Yes, is there any kind of KBC going on...I am sure...just lock it' Y said and left the gallery.

There was a silence for 10 seconds which broke by heavy burst of laughs...  

No comments:

Post a Comment