Monday 13 February 2012

you are my reason...


We can’t separate stupidity from that crazy and precious thing called love, as the gravity responsible for falling into love has its own rules…










You give me reason to smile when I am alone
You give me reason to cry when we are together

You give me reason to craft strange little fights
You give me reason to stand tall in winter nights


You give me reason to get confused
You give me reason to explore my boost

You give me reason to enjoy  rain drops
You give me reason to watch stupid daily soaps

You give me reason to say every mirror hi
You give me reason to share alien tales which no one wants to enjoy

You give me reason to think illogically
You give me reason to do things really silly
You give me reason to let me be real, really!

You give me reason to sense new seasons
You give me reason to make new reasons

You give me reason to write all lines out here
You give me reason to share these reasons everywhere


You are my reason,
Please don’t ask me the reason…


P.S.  I love you...

1 comment: