Friday 14 February 2014

I have learned...



After reading Paulo’s blog http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2014/01/27/traveling-in-cyberspace-i-have-learned/ , thought of writing something which I have learned. I found first line too impressive, so I copied it here... 
 

I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved.
I’ve learned that you cannot decide when to fall in love. Love will take its own time to rise.
I’ve learned that love is binary in nature, either yes or no. True love is just a dictionary thing.
I’ve learned that no matter how logical you are, sometimes you just have to follow your heart to enjoy the mystery. 
I've learned that truth is very simple in nature, people just manipulate to make it fancy and complex. 
I’ve learned that sometimes you shout when you care too much, some people don't see your care. They will learn this care with time. 
I’ve learned that you cannot be good all the times, sometimes you have to be bad for someone’s good.
I’ve learned that there is no perfect day in calendar, it’s just a matter of number. Sometimes you’ve to make your day perfect by picking one moment. 
I’ve learned that no matter how many laughs you share with someone, sometimes only one simple smile is enough for strong bond.
I’ve learned that no matter how well socially connect you are, there will be very few whom you can count on your finger tips and you call them friends. 
I’ve learned that no matter how good you act to be tough, your emotions will flow without your control.
I've learned that emotions are very precious gifts; share with them, who know the the worth of these gifts.
I’ve learned that no matter how much stories you know from others. Sometimes you have to experience to write one...


No comments:

Post a Comment