Friday 15 February 2013

Dates are meant for Calendar only...


‘So how was your V-day,’Ram said. ‘Dates are meant for Calendar only,’I said while adjusting my chair. ‘You have all answers ready or just excuse,’Ram said with smile. ‘Some years back this date used to be special for you, when you were in college,’Ram continued. ‘Yes...you won’t believe I never went to college on V-day,’I said. ‘What...you mean to say in all four years?’Ram said. ‘Yes in all four years...In first year we started towards college but went to pool club on our midway and ended up watching ‘Black’, Bollywood movie, nice movie. In second year we woke up late as usual, played games on system and boozed as usual. In third year had a good amount of Vitamin D with tea, momos and noodles and the best thing bought 1 very good blazer on V-day offer sale. In fourth year, we played cards, had noodles with ginger tea and yes in evening I went for haircut. Haircut was special as it was after 1 year or something,’I took a pause.
‘So you enjoyed with your girlfriends or?’Ram said. ‘Ohhh no no... this we is not that, what you are thinking,’we’ friends,’I said.
‘You are making fun out of yourself, you can write a book,’Ram said.
‘One more thing I forgot to mention, when we went for movie in first year, girls with their boyfriends were looking at us...it was awesome,’I smiled.
Hahahaha...when are you writing a book...

No comments:

Post a Comment