Wednesday 13 February 2013

Love is...

Sometimes some people treat love as an alien thing. We can’t learn this just by reading a romantic novel or watching ‘if only’. It has to be experienced. People read or watch something and manipulate things as they are critics. Why to believe on those things. We can’t explain love in words, movie or novel is just the individual’s journey which gives us joy.  Love is not out there in any street, it’s here inside us sleeping because we want to dream of things, which we only create to make our life more and more comfortable; but end up with more and more complexities. One can’t experience love if he does not love himself... 




Love is when I ping you good morning and wait till afternoon just to get a reply
Love is when you ping me hi and the very next second it follows with your bye
Love is when you make so many excuses just to show me how hectic is your life

Love is when I switch off all my logics to see those stupidities with ultimate joy
Love is when you irritate me with your talks just to give me so many reasons for smile
Love is when I call you with those alien names and you forget the real one for a while

Love is when others see me tough but you read gentleness in my eyes
Love is when you try to lock your smile within lips and I read your twinkling eyes
Love is when I do those childish things just to prove how stylish am I
Love is when I smile sometimes and even I don’t know the reason why
Love is when you tease me and really, I feel little shy
Love is when I type random thoughts to write a poem which no one will ever enjoy
Love is... 

P.S. I Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment