Wednesday 7 March 2012

Go Green Go Green !!!


Go Green Go Green,
You all people know what I mean;
It’s more than a colour what it seems.
Go Green Go Green...

So much of deep in this theme,
That’s why today my memories are Green;
Here I’ve something which not funny it seems.

Those were the summers of ten years back,
We had a place called players’ track.
Every memory of playing soccer like a freak,
There was a Maradona in every street.
No fix time when match began,
We were the lions of our Green den.
Now this is the past which it seems,
But I still miss the den which was Green.
Now there is something with too much of heights,
Quite like a den where people reside.
Still some lions there are it seems,
Not from den Green they like game screens.

...........................

This is just a signal which is from past,
Not a big issue but means so vast.
If you want to catch all signals Green,
Just know the Red once and make them clean.
Save energy and Earth which I mean
No need to scream just start from your Screen.
Go GREEN Go GREEN!!!


2 comments:

  1. This holi you have written of green
    I can read ur blog....
    it has filled my screen with words...
    all in green...all in green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh ohhh very inspiring feedback....thanks !

      Delete