Tuesday 4 October 2011

today morning when heading for office a long queue was there on the service road...I thought some exam or sumthing...1 bouncer kind f person came to me...haan bhai line peeche hai...I asked kaun si line ?... bhai bada Amitabh Bachhan hora tu kon si line matlab...audition ki line...It was MTV Roadies audition...a big very big queue was there...more than 1 km I guess...and just besides there was a sm...all banner written “We welcomes Indian Army” in front of gate of an engineering college (Indian Army for campus recruitment )...I don’t know about the queue...but while coming back from office some college students were discussing yaar koi engineer Army me kyun jayega, wahan hai hi kya... life to Roadies me hai mast...I don’t know from which year they were... they want to go Roadies for adventures and mast life...very far from reality... 
 
was really feeling shame on those guys, who call themselves engineers...

No comments:

Post a Comment