Wednesday 17 August 2011

ANGEL @ the FOODCOURT




She was holding her purse and mobile with one hand and the meal plate with the other one. Trying to keep the balance because now plate is having enough North Indian meal. I guess no one is there with her. Once I thought of asking her if she need any help, but I guess its not a new thing for her. It’s  second or third time I saw her in foodcourt. But why I am looking at her instead of having my lunch properly. “Today we are having session”, my teammate cum lunch mate reminds me. Hummmm …dan need to finish ….last tym  we were late in session…hummm…


OMG wats that a handful of oily-oily chips there in her plate…is this something... cute girls prefer those…yea really cuuute (u can understand why m giving stress on word cute ). There were enough girls better than her but why I am looking at her….why…ohhhhhhh…dan my mind switched from parallel processing mode (having lunch... discussing project things... new features …cracking  jokes which no 1 can understand...so many things)…


Now I realized why I am looking at her…she is my college senior…may be super senior…she is somewhere in my secondary memory…that’s why my eye-RAM is still pointing her. Now she is looking for a place to sit. Its impossible this girl is not having any boy-friend…friend…teammate …lunchmate…hummm that day also she was sitting alone in lunchtime. What’s wrong with you boyz…jus see, she is like an angel…naturally beautiful…simple…grey eyes…I guess around 5’…enough for the tag cuuute, and not having any BF…these all animated girls are with their BFs and this angel is still looking for a place to sit.


Why she is not looking here, 1 chair is here just next to me. Hummm may be I am not inside her secondary memory, so that processing thing is not happening with her.
”yaar tu aaj bhi gaali khilayega…abe khana to khale “,my frnd again reminds me…yes we are getting late. I was done within next 3 mins and ready to blast in the session. OMG she is sitting here only, next to me…and all focus is on lunch plate, no chance for eye-RAM kind of thing…


“Abe ab kya ho gaya…koi nayi gatha shuru hone wali hai kya”…mmm nothing I guess we r getting late…
Now we are heading towards our building but still some of my pointers are pointing to that scene in the past...
/*
I am coming from front gate with my friends, some girls are coming out from their hostel. I guess girls also used to sleep late night like us, dats why some of them are having wet hair, just coming out from shower. And there is a girl putting her small-small steps abruptly, holding some library books getting late for her class. And we guys are going like, having some kind of licence of that road, only we can walk on this (chaude hoke chal rehe hain).
"Excuse me", somewhere from background...yea sure...
*/


"Maharaaj aapki aagya ho to session me chalein"...yea sure...

Really  world is round as well as not so big if our secondary memory has enough space for storage and our all processors are working fine... :)



P.S. :  All girls are angels for me :)
P.S. : Sorry girls for using word animated…as per d demand of story I used  :)
 

4 comments:

  1. i loved the usage "animated"
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really funny , the way you have described the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drifting away by hallucinations.....imaginations and few realities huh ;)
    good read :D ankit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of "P.S" lines at the bottom of story shows you are mischievous as well as matured writer...keep it up :)
    Well this Foodcourt story gives me an idea to help lone girl:P

    ReplyDelete